Thursday 13 October 2016

Oops - a Tough Day

Well, I had to give in and admit defeat today. It was a quiet day at work so I don't feel too guilty but I can't believe that the pain got the better of me.

My back and chest felt a bit better after I coated my back in anti-inflammatory gel this morning. Very difficult as I couldn't reach the right spot - much too stiff to move my arms properly - but still, it helped.

The effects of the gel wore off during the day and by lunchtime I was feeling sick.  I had a shooting pain in the top of my head all day and with this and my back, I was pretty miserable.

Finally, just after lunchtime I decided to call it a day. I came home, lit the fire and rested (while working on my latest novel of course!).

Hopefully tomorrow will bring some relief. If not, I will have to go and see the doctor.

I have been reading that cool gels bring better relief than heat pads as the condition is inflammatory so I will try some cool gel tonight.

I'll keep you posted!

Gentle hugs

Related Articles



No comments:

Post a Comment